Do you need a legal document translated, an interpreter for an appointment, or help writing a letter or resume for a job?
El Concilio has been working with experienced Spanish/English translators and interpreters to provide language assistance for over 30 years. We also are here to assist in many other ways regarding your language assistance needs.
Many immigration and other legal cases require legal documents of various kinds to be readable in English. El Concilio is happy to assist with this. A one-page translation usually takes 2-3 business days. Depending on the type of document the Council will charge a certain fee. Below is an average list of service charges that Council will charge for translations:
- Birth Certificate $45
- Death Certificate $45
- Marriage License $45
- Divorce Certificate $45
- Certificate of Military Identification $45
- Medical Records and Documents $45
- Other Legal Documents $45
- Power-of-Attorney/Consent Letters $25
- Driver’s License $25
- Website Translation Request a Quote
- Corporate Document Translation Request a Quote
- Interpretation $45 per hour
The average cost for interpretations is $45/per hour Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:59 pm.
- Interpretation after hours $55 per hour
During after hours on Fridays at 5:00 pm to Monday 7:59 am and holidays (includes New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve).